Designed for Threat Hunters
Dragonfly Threat Sensor (DTS) integrates signature inspection and full packet capture with streaming machine learning to detect zero-day exploits, target malicious activity, and drive security automation. DTS operates at wire speed, up to 100Gbps, to significantly reduce time to detection and response. For ease of integration with third-party applications and tools, DTS generates data and alerts in industry-standard formats and implements a simple RESTful application programming interface (API).
Dragonfly seamlessly integrates Suricata, an industry standard, open-source, intrusion detection engine. It is the primary source of data for the sensor ML pipeline. Signature inspection is used to detect and alert on known threats. Simultaneously, deep packet inspection is used to efficently extract and generate meta-data.
Dragonfly implements a fast, flexible, machine learning engine for serving descriptive and predictive models. The engine consumes data from the sensor ML pipeline to analyze and score features. Its primary function is to produce threat scores to help drastically reduce false positive and significantly increase detection of zero-day attacks.
Dragonfly incorporates a dynamic packet capture engine to selectively index and record network traffic at wire speed. It maintains a large ring buffer to facilitate retrospective recording of connections at the beginning of the session. The engine utilizes threat scores to determine the packet recording and retention policy for each session.
The Hunt Club
Early Adopter Program
A community driven approach to innovation for introducing and managing access to Counterflow’s technologies and solutions. The program allows Counterflow to connect with customers and provide them with a hands on experience to validate, evaluate and demonstrate the value of the Counterflow solutions.
What You Get
- Access to a 90 day trial of the Dragonfly Threat Sensor
- Counterflow’s implementation and user training
- Dedicated customer success manager point of contact
- Access to customer feedback portal
- Counterflow’s user group membership, The Hunt Club
- Select number of Enterprise, Government and Service Provider customers
- Commitment to the 90 Day Trial Period
- Committed to sharing feedback and insights to value obtained
- Participate in a monthly live review session
- Weekly feedback via the customer portal
Come Partner with Counterflow.
Help us accelerate innovation and build an unprecedented customer experience by capturing user requirements that address real pain points and user needs.
Dragonfly Sensor Hardware
Model DTS2004 / Model DTS2020
- 4 x 1Gbps ports, RJ45 / 2x 10Gbps ports, SFP+
- 2Gbps sustained throughput, aggregate over 4 ports / 20Gbps sustained throughput, aggregate over 2 ports
- 1U rack height
- 1.7 x 17.2 x 16.9 inches / 43 x 437 x 429 mm
- 440W high-efficiency AC power supply, 100-240V, 60-50Hz auto-ranging
- 25.0 lbs / 11.5 kg
- Separate management ports
- 2x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- 1x RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN port
- Long term capture storage
- 4TBytes on-board
- Unlimited expansion with external modules